Sunday, November 13, 2011

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha (5 toasts)

I have to take a break from my regularly scheduled program to bring you this little piece of heaven.  I tried this masterpiece this morning and I actually considered forsaking all men and running away with it.  It was very persuasive.  For those of you who have a love affair with salt and fat, this is the holiday drink for you.  It's a regular mocha with a little caramel, lovingly topped with whipped cream, caramel, and sea salt.  I couldn't stop drinking it and I actually want one now, even though it's almost 9 pm.  I know salt with caramel and chocolate sounds gross, but it's actually the best combination.  EVER.  Seriously, go get one.

I'm going to try to make my own because I don't think I can afford to pay $3.50 everyday for a tall coffee (although calling this coffee is liking calling the Mona Lisa a little doodle).  I'll let you know how I do.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment